It serves as a basis for management of quality, safety & health and business systems, by defining efficient working practices and effective controls. The group management system is ISO certified. We observe the ethical standards and principles set by anti-corruption bodies. All our employees are required to comply with our strict policies.
It serves as a basis for management of quality, safety & health and business systems, by defining efficient working practices and effective controls. The group management system is independently certified. We observe the ethical standards and principles set by anti-corruption bodies. All our employees are required to comply with our strict policies.
Health and safety policy
Snecou Group of Companies Board sets the direction for effective health and safety management including the establishment of strict health and safety policy for itself and its subsidiary entities. The Boards of all wholly owned group entities will be required to adopt this policy also.
We are fully committed to the prevention of injuries and ill health of our employees and to continually improve our health and safety culture and performance. Therefore we provide adequate time and financial resources for the implementation of this policy and the supporting safety management system. Our health and safety objectives are established in the annual safety plan and cascaded into operations.
We expect everyone to take a lead in improving safety by setting a positive example and intervening when seeing an unsafe situation. We maintain a global safety team to provide support and advice to our managers and employees.
We proactively address occupational health issues and confirm that our employees are medically fit for their work. Our employees are provided with appropriate personal protective equipment necessary to perform their work and mitigate residual risk, and we work with our clients and those responsible for third-party sites to help improve their health and safety standards to benefit our employees and theirs.
- We are fully committed to meeting our clients’ needs and expectations and to achieving our vision. We will achieve our vision by being committed to quality, meeting established values, continually improving our standards and adding value to our clients’ business activities.
- Our management system aims to make sure that we clearly understand our clients’ needs and expectations. To measure the effectiveness of our quality policy we make the following principles are adhered to;
- If we fail to meet our clients’ expectations, we will quickly take action to put the matter right.
- The products and services we offer have been properly developed and approved.
- We systematically plan our activities we identify and manage potential risks.
- Work is carried out safely by competent and authorised employees
- the products and services we provide are technically correct and accurately reported
- we gather feedback from our clients, respond to it quickly and efficiently, and use it to improve our work, and
- we monitor the quality, safety and pollution
- The management system complies with the requirements of specified international standards and schemes. It provides for determining quality objectives, controls and indicators for measuring the effectiveness of processes and procedures.
We are fully committed to prevention of pollution, compliance with all applicable legal and other requirements and continually improving our environmental performance.
This policy relates to Snecou Group activities, products and services provided through our subsidiaries.
Group environmental management is focused around three key issues:
- our influence over the development of environmental legislation, regulation and standards
- the environmental impacts of delivering services to our customers, and
- the environmental impacts of our business activities.
We will achieve improvements in our Group environmental performance by setting, maintaining and reviewing our objectives, supported by the management system framework.