Our strategic asset management services enable our clients to manage their assets and systems in a sustainable way to optimise their performance and minimise risk and expenditure over the lifecycle of assets. Our customised approach to designing and implementing asset management will enable you to transform your organisation and maximise the return on your investment in assets.
Snecou group is a recognised thought leader in the area of strategic asset management and has played a leading role in the development of buildings and constructed assets; service life planning and lifecycle costing. We provide strategic asset management consultancy services across the full breadth of economic, defence and social infrastructure assets covering the highways, rail, water, environment, power, health, education, leisure, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial sectors. One of our unique value propositions is to offer our clients best practices and learning from different sectors. We have established an internal Strategic Asset Management Network to facilitate the transfer of skills, resources and best practices between sectors.
We have extensive experience working with clients from different sectors in the public and private domains within Nigeria and across Africa; helping them to improve their asset management organisation, business processes, information and IT systems, and to realise significant benefits.
We fully understand the business drivers for implementing asset management and have tailored our value propositions to address these drivers. The key services we provide include:
- Asset management policy and strategy to enable business strategy
- Asset investment planning and decision support
- Financial investment support
- Engineering to optimise lifecycle performance
- Assuring capital programme delivery
- Reducing risk and improving performance
- Asset integrity management
- Justifying life extension, optimise refurbishment
- Assuring safe decommissioning
- Organisation development
- Management system development
- IT systems and data integration.